Translate

Monday 21 May 2012

Dialogue - Polite Expressions

Berli: hey, could you help me to take the candy, please?
Pupu: ok, how much do you need?
Berli: not much, maybe four candies I need
Pupu: oh, yeah. Here you are. Hey, have you heard the news about the 49 days movie will be end?
Berli: really?
Pupu: yeah, of course. You do not know?
Berli: actually I know the movie, but I did not really notice
Pupu: oh, yeah i see.
Berli: by the way, when the movie will be end?
Pupu: next week, maybe
Berli: are you sure? The story was too interesting, so it does not seem about to expire
Pupu: absolutely. Did you like this movie?
Berli: of course, don’t you?
Pupu: yeah, i like this movie too
Berli: how do you think the ending of this movie?
Pupu: I don’t know, but my friend told this story will end up sad, because the main character will            die
Berli: oh yeah? What the 49 days journey will end and failed?
Pupu: of course not, he got three drops of tears at the last second
Berli: interesting story. Do not you go ahead, I'll see it later
Pupu: ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment